National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2017 for “Lower Division Clerk” post this is the latest job alert from the NBT official website. This advertisement shared by Jlatest.com on 13-05-2017. Original advertisement can be download from NBT official website under Recruitment / Careers page.
NBT Recruitment 2017:
It is an open invitation from NBT for the appointment of “Lower Division Clerk” post. Before you apply candidates are recommended to download and read all the details “nbtindia.gov.in Recruitment 2017 advertisement” given below in PDF format. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09-11-2017.
Post Name and Vacancies:
Name of the Post
|Lower Division Clerk|
- The minimum education qualification to NBT Recruitment 2017 notification for “Lower Division Clerk” Matriculation with typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm Hindi. OR equivalent qualification in relevant domain. For more details like relaxation refer the advertisement.
- For Maximum Age: 18 to 25 years
- For more details check the advertisement
Application Form :
If you are eligible to apply for NBT Recruitment 2017 “Lower Division Clerk” Posts “ then check the instruction given below.
- Full bio-data along with self attested copies, original certificates, and mark sheets and two passport size photographs of other document and Application send to the “ NBT, Recruitment, The Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan,5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070 before 03.06.2017.
- Starting Date for Application Form : 13-05-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 03-06-2017.
- Candidate will be selected based of written exam, skill test and interview, For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
- Other details like minimum qualification, salary, online application form, hall tickets, and application process is given.
- Download Advertisement Link.
- Official Site Recruitment Page. www.nbtindia.gov.in
Similar Job Pages..