National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2017 for “Junior Research Fellow” post this is the latest job alert from the NRSC official website. This advertisement shared by Jlatest.com on 21-06-2017. Original advertisement can be download from NRSC official website under Recruitment / Careers page.
NRSC Recruitment 2017:
It is an open invitation from NRSC for the appointment of “Junior Research Fellow” post. Before you apply candidates are recommended to download and read all the details “www.nrsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017 advertisement” given below in PDF format. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-07-2017.
Post Name and Vacancies:
Name of the Post
|Junior Research Fellow|
- The minimum education qualification to NRSC Recruitment 2017 notification for “Junior Research Fellow” E/M.Tech OR equivalent in relevant discipline After completion of B.E/B.Tech OR equivalent in relevant discipline OR M.Sc in relevant discipline. OR equivalent qualification in relevant domain. For more details like relaxation refer the advertisement.
- For Maximum Age: 28 years
- For more details check the advertisement
Application Form :
If you are eligible to apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017 “Junior Research Fellow” Posts “ then check the instruction given below.
- Full bio-data along with self attested copies, original certificates, and mark sheets and two passport size photographs of other document and Application send to the “ NRSC, Recruitment Call, apply online through the website www.nrsc.gov.in 01.07.2017.
- Starting Date for Application Form Online: 17-06-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Online: 01-07-2017.
- Candidate will be selected based of Interview, For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
- Other details like minimum qualification, salary, online application form, hall tickets, and application process is given.
- Download Advertisement Link.
- Official Site Recruitment Page. www.nrsc.gov.in
Similar Job Pages..