Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017 for “Anganwadi Worker” post this is the latest job alert from the WCDD official website. This advertisement shared by Jlatest.com on 19-12-2017. Original advertisement can be downloading from WCDD official website under Recruitment / Careers page.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancy
It is an open invitation from WCDD for the appointment of “Anganwadi Worker” post. Before you apply candidates are recommended to download and read all the details “anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2017 advertisement” given below in PDF format. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-12-2017.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts – Anganwadi Worker
- Number of Posts – 347
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- The minimum education qualification to WCDD Recruitment 2017 notification for “Anganwadi Worker” 5th / 8th / 10th with good academic records from well recognised Board. For more details like relaxation refer the advertisement.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
- For Maximum Age: 18 to 35 years
- For more details check the advertisement
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Application Form
If you are eligible to apply for WCDD Recruitment 2017 “Anganwadi Worker” Posts “then check the instruction given below.
- Full bio-data along with self attested copies, original certificates, and mark sheets and two passport size photographs of other document and Application send to the “ WCDD, Recruitment, apply online through the website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in before 29.12.2017.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Important Date
- Last Date for Submission of Application Online: 29-12-2017.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidate will be selected based on Written Exam & Interview.
WCDD Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- Other details like minimum qualification, salary, online application form, hall tickets, and application process is given.
- Download Advertisement Link.
- Official Site Recruitment Page. www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Similar Job Pages…..